Grieg - The Complete Music for Piano (Eva Knardahl) + SCANS

Comentarios de uploaders sobre discos publicados.
mavros
Director/a de Orquesta
antispam: 2009

Mensaje sin leerpor mavros » 03-04-2007 12:29

robespierre11 escribió:
Q.: Mavros, are you going to publish the scans en EC's Red ??
And if not, why ?

Dear roberspierre11,

No, I'm not going to publish the scans in EC red as a separate publication. There isn't any particular reason or a serious one. But if you noticed, I have put a link for the scans to all the cd's which points to an e**k file in the red pahe and I have also inform the users for the presence of the the new scan file in my new release in the red page too. Additionally, anyone who reads the forum knows that I have published the scans.

Why are you asking me?? Just curious.

Greetings :wink:

robespierre11
Aprendiz de Músico

Mensaje sin leerpor robespierre11 » 03-04-2007 12:55

Dear Mavros, Thanks for your fast answer.
My C. is "instructed" to accept dawnloads only from very selected adresses. So I'll have to ask my "guru" for help. But, you know, by working hard you can enjoy better.
And again, thank you for the Grieg series.
May the Force be with you for more projects !!
All my best

mavros
Director/a de Orquesta

Mensaje sin leerpor mavros » 03-04-2007 13:27

dear robespierre11,

why don't you paste the provided e**k link to your emule? You don't have to visit any page at all.

Greetings :wink:

cochinada
Músico Virtuoso

Mensaje sin leerpor cochinada » 18-05-2007 23:02

Dear Mavros,

First of all let me thank you for this wonderful collection! Simply Superb! :spotman:

But I have a question regarding the scans if I may. I noticed there is the booklet, the CDs and the box-front and box-back. However I can't find any individual back or front cover for each CD. Did you forget to scan this or is it just like this? And if so how are the CDs distinguished from one another just for curiosity? I mean, are they kept in blank paper sleeves only? :?

Thanks again.

mavros
Director/a de Orquesta

Mensaje sin leerpor mavros » 22-05-2007 11:13

dear cochinada,

it is just like this... all these cd's have been published individually by BIS the past years and only in these releases you may be able to find the back covers. In this box, they are in blank paper sleeves only. I scanned everything I could!

It's true that the box was a little poor but the music is wonderful. So, never mind. Thank you for your kind words.

mav

cochinada
Músico Virtuoso

Mensaje sin leerpor cochinada » 22-05-2007 13:39

Ok, I understand. Thanks for the explanation!

usnlgwe
Aprendiz de Músico
antispam: 1756

Re: Grieg - The Complete Music for Piano (Eva Knardahl) + SCANS

Mensaje sin leerpor usnlgwe » 24-10-2011 5:52

Pick a backpack that is proportional for your outfit.replica christian diorThe Oprah Winfrey show. A huge cheap designer handbags , whilst stylish, ability accumulate an eye out of abode alongside a prim as able-bodied as able sundress.cheap handbags Nonetheless, you charge not cede achievement for style-tiny handbags are adorable, but they ability not advance aggregate you will charge during the day.

Volver a “Uploaders: Novedades”